- All Emergency Lights
- Economical Emergency Lights
- Emergency Lighting by Design
- Emergency Lighting by State | City
- Self-Diagnostic Emergency Lights
- Remote Capable Emergency Lights
- Explosion Proof | Hazardous Location
- Concealed | Hidden Fixtures
- Food Preparation Facilities
- Nema | Wet Location
- Emergency Lights by Voltage | Wattage
- Recessed Emergency Lighting
Fire Safety & Detection
Fire Safety | Detection Equipment
Keep your building equipped for safety with these essential tools for fire prevention. For existing buildings smoke detectors should be placed on every habitable level and within each bedroom.
New construction requires that emergency smoke detectors be hard wired into the building’s electrical system, have a dedicated battery back up, and include an interconnect wire between them to sound all alarms in a network when one is triggered.
Be sure to check with your fire marshal or building inspector to ensure your facility is in full compliance. Whatever your local codes require, you can get all the fire safety and detection equipment you need right here from Emergency Lighting.