LEDR-2 LED Emergency Light
- Long life, efficient, ultra bright white LED lamp heads.
- 1W (8 LEDs x 0.125W) per head.
- High performance, chrome-plated metallized reflector and plastic lens for optimal light distribution.
- Two adjustable LED lamp heads provide optimal center-to-center spacing.
- Dual 120/277 voltage standard. Optional multi-tap 208/220/240 voltage available.
- Charge rate/power "ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- 3.6V long life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED lamp heads for minimum
90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Surface mount via easy connect back plate, which fits most standard junction boxes and snaps into place making internal electrical connections.
- Top and side knockout for conduit applications.
- Suitable for wall or ceiling mount.
- Injection-molded, engineering grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact resistant, thermoplastic in white or black finish.
- SPV: UL Listed for special voltage option.
LEDR-2 | LEDR 2 | LEDR2