Pruf New York Approved Parts & Accessories
No Items were found that meet your search Criteria.
On average, Americans spend nearly 90% of their time indoors. That’s the majority of each and every day that’s illuminated by man-made light. It’s not a stretch then to say that our very quality of life can be highly dependent on the proper quantity and quality of light an individual receives. Let Pruf LED show you how superior lighting can save you money and energy while allowing you to enjoy safer, healthier illumination. On average, LED lamps use a minimum of 50% less electricity, are more durable and can last up to ten times longer than standard lighting products. In addition, LEDs have an unparalleled even spectrum of light, resulting in consistent, warm illumination. Fully recyclable with no dangerous UV rays, LED lamps are the choice for those seeking to conserve our natural resources.
What are the benefits of LED lighting?
Pruf LED lighting delivers maximum energy efficiency, using less heat than conventional lighting, therefore having less effect on the ambient temperature of an interior environment. LED lighting consumes on average 50% less energy than traditional lighting. This significant decrease in energy consumption allows for substantial cost savings with each Pruf application.
People enjoy the naturally vibrant light created by LED lamps and fixtures. LED Lights produce full lumen output instantly when turned on. There is no warm-up period or delay to reach full lumen output. Additionally, LEDs are more vivid and true as a result of a higher Color Rendering Index (CRI) – the ability of a light source to reproduce colors in comparison with an ideal or natural light source.
When switching to LEDs, you want to be assured you’re going with a quality, durable, long-lasting product. On average, Pruf LED lighting degrades only 15% over the span of its useful life. LED lighting is also able to withstand magnetic environments, and includes none of the moving, easily breakable parts found with other lighting options. In addition, Pruf LED lamps can operate in extreme temperature environments ranging from -30°F to 175°F.
With long-lasting Pruf LEDs, you won’t need to dispose of a lamp often. But when you do have to throw away a lamp, you can do so worry-free. Our LED lighting contains no mercury or other environmentally hazardous chemical and there is zero cost of disposal as Pruf lamps are recyclable. You can also be assured that LED lights are not adding harmful chemicals to our environment.
Pruf LED lighting provides a substantial energy cost savings with an average consumption that is 50% less than traditional lighting. LED lights often last up to 10 times longer than traditional lighting options, leading to decreased direct and indirect cost for maintenance. Over the lifespan of the product, just one Pruf lamp can save customers hundreds of dollars.
Parts & Accessories
New York Approved
- Meets New York City Electrical Code (meets UL certification)
- NFPA & OSHA require initial illumination of 1 foot-candle and a minimum at any point of 0.1 foot-candle. New York City emergency lighting requires TWICE that (an average of 2 foot-candle or 22 lux and a minimum at any point of 0.2 foot-candle or 2.15 lux measured along the path of egress at floor level). This is why The Exit Light Company recommend emergency lights with nine (9) watts on each head. Since even with the requirement for brighter lighting, the minimum standard of 90 minutes of run-time on battery backup power is in effect, NYC Code approved emergency lights are heavy-duty units with larger batteries.
- The letters of exit signs and exit sign/emergency light combos are mandated to be red.
- The height of letters shall be not less than 6 inches (152 mm), except that in Group A (theaters and concert halls) and Group R-1 (Shelters, Fraternity & Sorority Houses) occupancies letters shall be not less than 8 inches (203 mm) high. A change from previous years, now U.S. standard 6" exit signs are acceptable in most locations, but certain locales still require 8" exit signs.
- All signs shall be of metal or other durable materials.
- All high-rise buildings require photoluminescent exit path markings for egress routes.