TCP’s LED General Purpose Strip Retrofit Kits are designed to easily replace the fluorescent lamps and ballast in an existing fluorescent strip fixture with an integrated LED lighting solution. The universal
design fits most 4.25" and 5.25" wide T8/T12 fluorescent strips.
These LED retrofit kits significantly reduce energy consumption compared to the existing fluorescent systems, providing instant energy savings along with the ability to take advantage of potential utility rebates. A long 50,000 hour rated life significantly decreases maintenance labor and material costs over the life of the system.
TCP’s LED General Purpose Strip Retrofit Kits incorporate a ribbed, frosted white diffuser lens to protect the LEDs and minimize glare, while delivering bright, uniform light.
TCP's LED General Purpose Strip Retrofit Kits easily replace existing fluorescent lamp and ballasts with an integrated LED system in 4 and 8 foot strip fixtures. These kits deliver bright, uniform light and long life, with the benefits of energy savings and low maintenance. Applications include general lighting, task lighting, aisles, warehouses, storage, manufacturing facilities and retail spaces.
- Visually appealing slim, low-profile design
- Heavy duty aluminum housing
- Durable UV stabilized powder coat finish
- Easy surface mounts onto housing of existing
fluorescent strip fixture—universal design fits most 4.25" and
5.25" wide T8/T12 fluorescent strips
- Universal 120-277V
- 0-10V dimming (standard)
- Long 50,000 hour rated life
- cULus damp location rated
- Optional occupancy sensors with daylight harvesting
- Durable ribbed, frosted white diffuser lens
- Glare-free light distribution
This item can replace: TCPGPR