5.00/1 Customer Review | Write a Review
The BAL700ACTD Fluorescent 700 lumen emergency ballast works with or without an AC ballast to convert new or existing fluorescent fixtures in to unobtrusive emergency lighting.
- Operates one or two lamps in the emergency mode for a minimum of 90-minutes.
- Provides a maximum initial lumen output of 700 lumens.
- Dual 120/277 voltage.
- Charge rate/power "ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- 3.6V long life, maintenance-free, rechargeable sealed NiCd battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to fluorescent lamp for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Time delay enhancement to overcome end-of-life circuit protection.
- Suitable for installation inside, on top or in remote* of the fixture.
- Can be used in both switched and unswitched fixtures.
- UL Listed for factory or field installation.