BAL500LPACTD Low Profile Ballast
Be the First to Review
- Works with or without an AC ballast to convert new or existing fluorescent fixtures in to unobtrusive emergency lighting.
- Operates one lamp in the emergency mode for a minimum of 90-minutes.
- Provides a maximum initial lumen output of 500 lumens.
- Dual 120/277 voltage.
- Charge rate/power "ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- 4.8V long life, maintenance-free, rechargeable sealed NiCd battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to fluorescent lamp for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- AC output ensures compatibility with newer lamp technologies and helps prolong lamp life.
- Time delay enhancement to overcome end-of-life circuit protection.
- Suitable for installation inside, on top or in remote* of the fixture.
- Can be used in both switched and unswitched fixtures.
- UL Listed for factory or field installation.
- Low profile galvanized steel construction.
- Compact design fits most fluorescent fixtures.
WARRANTY / LISTING
- Five year warranty against defects in material and workmanship (lamps excluded).
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
- UL Listed for damp locations (0°C – 50°C).
Need quantities of 15 or more?
- Compatible with most one-, two-, three-, and four-lamp electronic standard and dimming AC ballasts.
- Operates one 14W-28W, one 25W-40W T8, one 13W-26W 4-pin compact or one 18W 4-pin long compact fluorescent lamps. Refer to lamp compatibility chart for a complete list of lamps
Call us at (800) 521-4045 for possible reduced pricing.