* Nickel Cadmium Battery.
Traditional styling designed to meet most requirements for moderate loads. Reliable, economic units for
all public areas.
- Heavy duty steel case
with front access panel and mist
white enamel finish.
- Conduit knockouts
and rear keyhole mounting slots
- Automatic, temperature compensated, pulse type charger.
- High capacity, automatic, dust tight
instantaneous transfer relay.
- Low voltage disconnect prevents
over discharge of battery. Automatic
brownout protection is provided.
- Labor saving AC line latch prevents
battery discharge during installation
to a non-energized circuit.
- Fused output circuit (PG2, P12G1).
- Red charge monitor LED indicates
state of charge of the battery.
- Orange AC-ON LED indicates AC
power is on.
- Momentary test switch allows for
quick operational check of entire
- 120/277 Volt AC, 0.25A, 30W (max)