LED TFX-2 Wet Location Emergency Light
4.00/1 Customer Review
| Write a Review
STEEL HOUSING LED
- Sealed and gasketed weather proof lamp heads with high performance chrome-plated metallized reflector and tempered glass lenses for optimal light distribution.
- Long lasting efficient ultra bright white LED lamp heads.
- 1.875W (15 LEDs x 0.125) per head.
- Dual 120/277 voltage.
- Charge rate/power "ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- 9.6V long life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Remote capacity of 3.7W standard in operating temperatures of 0°C – 50°C. Included Internal Heater
- External mounting brackets for simplified wall mounting.
- Corrosion-resistant 5VA flame retardant UV-stabilized polycarbonate in gray or black finish.
- Sealed and gasketed housing with hinged cover.
- Sealed test switch.
Need quantities of 15 or more?
Call us at (800) 521-4045 for possible reduced pricing.
LED TFX-2 Wet Location Emergency Light Reviews - Write a Review
- Jun 18, 2019 - Verfied Purchase
We had to return the light becasue it was defective. It did not work when installed.
I will continue to use Emergency light for our school's needs.
Thank you for all you help!