The CSWEU2 is a wet location listed emergency lighting unit. The heads are integrated inside of a protective shield.
The unit is UL 924 listed for wet application. For use from 10° to 40°C*(50° to 104°F).
UL Wet Location Listed
The housing is made of injection molded, flame retardant thermoplastic with gray finish. The clear cover is fully-gasketed and constructed of high-impact poly-carbonate.
The back housing contains a molded-in template for wall mounting to any standard universal J-Box. Front cover is secured with 2 gasketed screws.
The integral heads are fully adjustable and contain 2 each 6Vdc, 7 watt halogen lamps.
- Dual voltage input 120/277VAC, 60 Hz.
- AC Lock-out feature prevents battery discharge until unit is energized
- Maintenance-free 6Vdc, 4.5Ah lead calcium battery
- Low voltage battery disconnect prevents deep dis-charge
- Fully automatic, solid state charger
- AC-on indicator and Push-to-Test switch