Fusion concealed emergency unit, 72 watts, White or black, Intelli-charge Diagnostics
codes and standards
• UL 924 listed for insulated ceiling systems (IC rated)
• NFPA 101, NEC, IBC, BOCA, and OSHA illumination standard
• Meets ADA specifications for wall mounted lighting fixtures
• Backbox constructed of 20 gauge galvanized steel.
• Flush cover and diffusers constructed of impact resistant polycarbonate.
• Faceplate may be painted or wall-papered to match wall or ceiling decor.
• Suitable for wall or ceiling mounting.
• Wall mounted units can be fastened to wood or metal studs from either the left or right side.
• Mechanical ceiling mounting is accomplished with grid ceiling bar hangers (ordered separately).
• Mechanical or sheetrock ceiling installation is enabled using optional bar hangers and/or structural support wire (supplied by others).
• 120/277 VAC dual voltage input with surge protection is standard on all models.
• All models feature the Intelli-Charge circuit where the charging system is microprocessor driven with software embedded diagnostic routine and temperature compensation.
• All models include brownout detection, AC lockout, low voltage disconnect, AC power indicator, charge status indicator, audible user-interface controls, visual LED system fault indicator, and tactile push-to-test switch.
• Additional equipment safety features include reverse battery polarity detection and protection, and reverse utility power detection and protection.
• All models include an on-board IR receiver for use with the optional hand-held remote (ICIR).
• (optional self-testing electronics) The diagnostic/charging platform with optional self-testing mode automatically runs a one minute self-test once a month and a 30 minute test on the sixth and twelfth month in accordance with NFPA 101.
• A one minute or 90 minute test may be initiated via the push to test switch on the unit or by activating the appropriate test command on the optional IR test device.
• Power Consumption .27 A (120 VAC), .13 A (277 VAC)
• Operating temperature range 65°F (19°C) to 85°F (30°C)
• Illumination is provided by two high performance 35 W MR16 lamps combined with a reflector system.
• Optical assemblies can be rotated from 0° to 90° for corner installations.
• The Fusion is supplied with ceiling mount optics. Wall mount units require the wall mount lens kit accessory (WMLK).
• Maintenance free sealed lead calcium batteries with an estimated service life of 5 to 7 years.
• Provides a minimum of 90 minutes emergency illumination.
• Five full year on electronics and unit (excluding lamps).
• EX – The special input transformer option allows for input voltage and frequencies beyond the standard 120/277 VAC, 60 Hz input.
• T – The self-testing option enables a periodic self-test of the equipment where a test routine is established to perform a one minute test once a month with a 30 minute test performed on the sixth and twelfth month in accordance with NFPA 101. Equipment readiness faults are indicated with a visual LED display.
• TA – The audible self-testing option enables a periodic self-test of the equipment where a test routine is established to perform a one minute test once a month with a 30 minute test performed on the sixth and twelfth month in accordance with NFPA 101. Equipment readiness faults are indicated with a visual LED display and an audible alarm.
• TD – The time delay circuit causes the emergency lighting equipment to remain under battery power for a period of 15 minutes after the utility power has been restored.
• TP – The tamperproof option provides torx T15 hardware with center pin reject and the bit required to secure and access the equipment for future servicing.