LEDR-5HO LED Emergency Light
Be the First to Review
- Long lasting, efficient, ultra bright white LED lamp heads.
- 1W (8 LEDs x 0.125) per head.
- High performance chrome-plated metallized reflector and plastic lens for optimal light distribution.
- Adjustable LED lamp heads provides optimal center-to-center spacing. High-lumen option available for increased center-to-center spacing.
- Dual 120/277 voltage standard. Optional multi-tap 208/220/240 voltage available.
- Remote capacity standard.
- Charge rate/power "ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- 3.6V long life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED lamp heads for minimum
- 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Surface mount via easy connect back plate, which fits most standard junction boxes and snaps into place making internal electrical connections.
- Top and side knockout for conduit applications.
- Suitable for wall or ceiling mount.
- Injection-molded, engineering grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact resistant, thermoplastic in white or black finish.
Need quantities of 15 or more?
- SDT: Self-diagnostic feature performs monthly, biannual, and annual tests to ensure reliable operation and meet electrical and life safety codes.
- HL: 12-LEDs per head provide increased center-to-center spacing.
- SPV: UL Listed for special voltage option.
Call us at (800) 521-4045 for possible reduced pricing.