R-16 Halogen Emergency Light
Be the First to Review
- Two fully adjustable, 5W, MR-16 halogen lamp heads standard.
- Optional 3.3W white LED lamp heads.
- Dual 120/277 voltage.
- Charge rate/power "ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LVD (low voltage disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- 6V maintenance-free, rechargeable sealed lead acid battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connect the internal battery to lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Surface mount via easy connect back plate, which fits most standard junction boxes and snaps into place making internal electrical connections.
- Top and side knockout for conduit applications.
- Suitable for wall mount.
- Injection-molded, engineering grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact resistant, thermoplastic in white or black finish.
Need quantities of 15 or more?
- SDT: Self-diagnostic feature performs monthly, biannual, and annual tests to ensure reliable operation and meet electrical and life safety codes.
- HTR: Optional internal heater for cold temperature applications.
- USA: Substantial transformation assembly in the U.S. complies with "Assembled in the USA” under the Buy American Act.
- LED: 3.3W high performance MR-16 base LED lamp
Call us at (800) 521-4045 for possible reduced pricing.