Chicago LED Steel Combo
The CLSC Series is a Chicago Approved combination exit/emergency light that uses 2 each 5.3W adjustable white LED lamp-heads to provide emergency lighting for the required 120 minutes. The CLSC can be wall mounted by use of a back-plate, which includes a universal knock-out pattern or ceiling/end mount by use of a supplied canopy. Available with 6” tall, ¾” stroke STAIRS or EXIT red lettered panels in single or double-face. Housing made of durable 20 gauge steel with panels made of glass.
The CLSC Series can be applied inside buildings for general EXIT or STAIRS panel illumination with directional arrow indication, and stairwells that are susceptible to moisture.
The series also includes a No Panel option(-NP for standard model and –NPRC for remote capacity model) which does not include the glass panels for single or double-face. The individual glass panels need to be selected and ordered separately.
City of Chicago
UL924 Damp Location Listed
• Universal 120-277VAC input, 60Hz.
• Includes 6VDC sealed lead acid battery
• Full re-charge within 24 hours
• Includes LVD(low voltage disconnect) to protect the battery from deep discharge
• Includes AC-On LED indicator and Push-to-Test switch
• Remote Capacity option
• UL924 Damp Location Listed, 20°C to 50°C