- Includes self-diagnostic/self-test feature to monitor proper operation
- Quick installation
- Universal 120-277VAC input, 60Hz.
- Includes long-life 7.2V Nickel Cadmium battery for UL recognized 90 minute operation
- Full re-charge within 24 hours
- Provided with water-proof test switch and AC-On indicator
- Fully adjustable lamp-heads
- Provided with test switch and AC-On indicator
- 0°C to 50°C Standard Model, -25°C to 50°C with optional heater
- UL924 and Wet Location Listed
The CUSO Series is an architectural, low-profile outdoor light, offering "normally On” AC and emergency lighting with powerful LED illumination. The housing is fully sealed and gasketed, and has an IP65 rating. Designed for wall mounting with universal K/O pattern in back-plate for easy installation to most standard size junction boxes. Includes a single ½” NPT conduit entry in the top, center of the housing. Illumination provided by 8 high power LEDs which achieve 1,600 lumens in AC and 600 lumens in emergency. Available in 3000K or 4000K color temperature. Models at 3000K include a photo-sensor and PIR(passive infrared) motion detector which cannot be altered. The unit will only turn on in AC mode when motion is detected. Models at 4000K include a photo-sensor and do not include motion detector. The unit can be controlled by a switch, timer or the photo-cell.
The CUSO Series can be applied in areas that are susceptible to rain and severe moisture like parking decks, and outdoor commercial applications to meet all Path of Egress requirements.
UL924 Listed for Damp Location
NFPA 101 and NFPA 70