With spacing up to 55 ft in 9 ft ceilings, this recessed down light with a 4” trim is our most efficient emergency luminaire; very effective in long corridors, it is inconspicuous and will blend with general lighting fixtures without affecting the appearance of ceiling layouts .
• 4" Trim ring installation with standard can and back plate.
• Three versions available:
BB=Unit equipment with self-contained battery
RE=Remote for connection to 24 VDC Central Battery System
AC=Remote for connection to AC 120/ 277 emergency supply.
• Lamps are connected in parallel. If one lamp fails, one or more lamps will continue in operation.
• Universal 120/277 VAC input for standard battery or AC unit, or 24 VDC input for remote configuration.
• Power supply delivers regulated current and voltage to LED lamps at optimum levels to maximize lamp life.
• Automatic battery diagnostics available for all battery models.
ENERGY EFFICIENT OPERATION
• Emergency lighting with optional dual function operation for night or security lighting.
• Very low power consumption in optional night/ security mode. The security lighting circuit is independent of emergency lighting and may be switched manually, by an exterior photocell, or other automatic means.
• Over 50,000 hour lamp life in normal use.
• IES photometric data available for all models.
• Manufactured and tested to UL Standard 924 and NFPALife Safety Code 101.
• 5 year total customer satisfaction warranty. For details see product catalog technical data section.