At only 5” x 5” in width and height and 2” profile depth, this unit is the smallest emergency wall pack available. It has high lighting output, allowing fixture spacing up to 40 ft for 1Fc average illumination along the path of egress. The all-aluminum construction can be custom finished in our shop to match any interior.
• Extremely low profile, formed aluminum housing. Standard finish is white satin paint; custom colors are available, including brushed aluminum anodized finishes.
• Contoured prismatic lens generates a uniform elongated lighting pattern over required path of egress.
• Three versions available:
BB= Unit equipment with self-contained battery
RE= Remote for connection to 24 VDC Central Battery System
AC= Remote for connection to AC 120/277 emergency supply.
• Lamps are connected in parallel. If one lamp fails, one or more lamps will continue in operation.
• Universal 120/277 VAC input for standard battery or AC unit, or 24 VDC input for remote configuration.
• Power supply delivers regulated current and voltage to LED lamps at optimum levels to maximize lamp life.
• Automatic battery diagnostics available for all battery models.
ENERGY EFFICIENT OPERATION
• Emergency lighting with optional dual function operation for night or security lighting.
• Very low power consumption in optional night/security mode. The security lighting circuit is independent of emergency lighting and may be switched manually, by an exterior photocell, or other automatic means.
• Over 50,000 hour lamp life in normal use.
• IES photometric data available for all models.
• Manufactured and tested to UL Standard 924 and NFPALife Safety Code 101.
• 5 year total customer satisfaction warranty. For details see product catalog technical data section