MOE with die cast aluminum housing is designed for exterior use in wet locations but is also often used in interiors with potential hard use situations, such as gymnasiums, or hallways in apartment or condominium complexes. Optional night lighting can be controlled by photocell or switched circuit.
• Extremely compact die cast aluminum housing with molded polycarbonate lens. Standard finish white or bronze satin enamel paint; custom colors are available, including brushed aluminum anodized finishes.
• Universal J- Box mounting pattern.
• Contoured prismatic lens generates a uniform lighting pattern over required path of egress.
• Three versions available:
BB= Unit equipment with self-contained battery
RE= Remote for connection to 24 VDC Central Battery System
AC= Remote for connection to AC 120/277 emergency supply.
• Lamps are connected in parallel. If one lamp fails, one or more lamps will continue in operation.
• Universal 120/ 277 VAC input for standard battery or AC unit, or 24 VDC input for remote configuration.
• Power supply delivers regulated current and voltage to LED lamps at optimum levels to maximize lamp life.
• Automatic battery diagnostics available for all battery models.
ENERGY EFFICIENT OPERATION
• Emergency lighting with optional dual function operation for night or security lighting.
• Very low power consumption in night/ security mode. The security lighting circuit is independent of emergency lighting and may be switched manually, by an exterior photocell, or Other automatic means.
• Over 50,000 hour lamp life in normal use.
• IES photometric data available for all models.
• Manufactured and tested to UL Standard 924 and NFPA Life Safety Code 101.
• 5 year total customer satisfaction warranty. For details see product catalog technical data section.