The Trident TRX Series' quiet operation, small footprint and lightweight design is perfect for installation in computer rooms, yet is rugged enough for factory floors or maintenance rooms. Precisely controlled system output is suitable for any lighting or critical life safety load up to the full rated output capacity. Three-Phase Applications, 10KVA - 30 KVA, 208V input/output.
Designed to meet the critical power needs of a wide variety of applications, the Trident TRX series combines innovation, simplicity and low cost of ownership. The result is a power system that delivers both reliability and a return on investment beyond what has been traditionally offered.
The Trident TRX series incorporates a number of exceptional technical features that make it second to none on the market today:
- Double conversion technology protects against a wide range of input power disturbances
- Handles deep power line “sags” without transferring to battery power.
- Facilitates non-linear and non-balanced loads.
- Exceptional 92.0% - 93.5% efficiency rating
- Outstanding 0.95 – 0.96 input power factor at rated load
- Large user-friendly LCD display
- Advanced digital control technology
The Trident TRX system is designed for fast, easy installation and trouble-free operation. All cabinets have casters and leveling feet. Self-testing/self-diagnostic circuitry continuously monitors system performance and warns of service requirements in the event of a malfunction. A manually operated maintenance bypass switch is included as standard equipment.
For more information, open: