Lux-Ray LED Series Emergency Light
Be the First to Review
Emergi-Lite Emergency Lighting
The Lux-Ray™ LED Series represents a two-in-one solution of accent lighting and emergency lighting for indoor or outdoor architectural spaces. Equipped with a patent-pending light engine (4 LED lamps with redundant connections and offers very wide beam), the Lux-Ray™ LED brings first-class performance in emergency lighting (40 to 70 feet of illuminated path of egress) and consumes less than 5W in stand-by mode. With generous accent lighting providing up to 640 lumens, the Lux-Ray™ LED is available with several options like: photo-switch for dusk-to-dawn operation and infrared remote control. Designed and UL® listed for wet and damp locations; optional cold-weather package (-40°F/-40°C).
Need quantities of 15 or more?
• Die-Cast aluminum housing, available in four finishes: dark bronze, off-white, black, and platinum gray
• Nema-3R rated for indoor / outdoors wet and Damp locations: 0-40°C (32-104°F
• Wall-mount installation on various junction boxes or via rigid conduit
• Patent-pending design for easy installation: wall-mount back-plate includes electrical wire box with snap-on connector
• Patent pending light engine: four power LEDs with redundant connections and very wide beam
• Clear polycarbonate lens of reduced size (3” X 1.5”), shockabsorbent and UV-resistant
• Battery: environmentally friendly high-temperature rated, Nickel-Metal Hydride technology
• Power consumption in stand-by: less than 5W
• Optional self-test and diagnostic functions, operated by micro-controller
• 5-year limited warranty
• Cold-weather: -40°F / -40°C
• Forward-throw light distribution, for applications of outdoor exit discharge (OSHA 1910.36)
• High-lumen output: 25 to 50% additional level of illumination compare to the regular unit
• Dual-mode operation: normal lighting and/or emergency lighting with separate AC inputs
• Photo-switch: dusk-to-dawn control of normal lighting
• Remote test: infrared remote control (keypad ordered separately)
• Time delay: 5, 10, 15 minutes
Call us at (800) 521-4045 for possible reduced pricing.