R-5HO Remote Capable Emergency Light
5.00/1 Customer Review
| Write a Review
- Two fully adjustable 5.4W, glare-free lamp heads.
- Smooth plastic reflector and lens for optimal light distribution.
- Dual 120/277 voltage.
- Remote capacity standard.
- Charge rate/power "ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LVD (low voltage disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- 6V maintenance-free, rechargeable sealed lead acid battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery
- charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Surface mount via easy connect back plate, which fits most standard junction boxes and snaps into place making internal electrical connections.
- Top and back K/O for conduit applications.
- Suitable for wall mount.
- Injection-molded, engineering grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact resistant, thermoplastic in white or black finish.
Need quantities of 15 or more?
- SDT: Self-diagnostic feature performs monthly, biannual, and annual tests to ensure reliable operation and meet electrical and life safety codes.
- USA: Substantial transformation assembly in the U.S. complies with "Assembled in the USA” under the Buy
American Act.2 Head Emergency Fixture with Larger Battery for Remote Capability, 120/277V
Call us at (800) 521-4045 for possible reduced pricing.
R-5HO Remote Capable Emergency Light Reviews - Write a Review
- Dec 28, 2020 - Verfied Purchase
Emergency Lighting is easy to order from, and they keep you updated so you know when your items will arrive. I use these to replace others that are failing. I've tried replacing just the batteries, but found it's best to replace the unit. Thanks to Emergency Lighting, I'm able to keep these in stock.